Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Petite Cotton Dresses Which Dress Should I Buy?

Which dress should I buy? - petite cotton dresses

With a view to buying one of two dresses from American Apparel, and I need advice. Both are great, but I have no idea what is most flattering, versatile, and a better price. Here are the covers:

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa0300 ... Le Sac Dress. I am a little worried about this dress, because in about 115lbs thin, I can offer is too small for the size. It can be cut to length, but I'm still worried. However, I buy a dress that can be used many ways similar. The design is relatively simple and seems too expensive. It is also more expensive than the others, but it is more versatile.

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa4301 ... The Bubble Dress Rib-tube baby. It is more versatile than its predecessor, but also comes in sizes and is less expensive. I found it beautiful, right from the start-go, then I think we should remember the bag and get it, but I'm always safe.

I want a T-shirt or tank with flip-flops in the summer and end with jCentral and winter. What is your opinion, buy the best?

PS If you're wondering, I'm on Cotton Spandex Jersey Bandeau Dress Buy, alias "El Vestido 100 Ways", which in many different forms, such as Le Sac can be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment