Monday, December 7, 2009

What Are Phrases With The Word Baby In Them How Should You Word/phrase The Hosts/hostesses On A Baby Shower Invitation When There Are Several? ?

How should you word/phrase the hosts/hostesses on a baby shower invitation when there are several? ? - what are phrases with the word baby in them

That is the situation, my mother, my sister threw a baby shower. You then have a more (and she and my father is paying the largest portion of it), then my other sister, also helps me, I (and the invitations are all ready to go out of line displays on each card and got the game "will"), how is it going) and decorations, but my friends 2 sisters help with the function in any. Invitations to go on Friday, so we must apply the line on the map that the game is through the afternoon, when the postman is not completed. How can I say? I feel like my mother's name should be the guests of my sisters husbands side knows are given who they mean when RSVPing, because they know my mother. Some do, but most of you. Do not know my mother and my sister, write something good. Should I write to given by: "Your family and friends? Or should I write to believe all the names, not me, on foot or byNo fingers or anyones word that odd, but it's like when you forget the spelling of a word, and wrote more than any writing rarely appears. I'm at the point where all the formulations, we find that sounds strange. What do you think we should write about? What size? Even if you have a baby shower, as this statement online on your invitations? Oh, and since my sister is pregnant not involved in the planning or party is, is the guest of honor, send us an invitation? I was not sure whether we should or not, it seems that in every case would be a good thing, but what is normal? Is it customary to send an invitation to the mother of his own shower, it is the custom, only you can know when and where you go? Any help and insight can you provide would be helpful. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

runnerca... said...

You can write: "Your mother, sisters and friends" and then write the line rsvp at his mother's name and phone number. I could not write all the names.

jacob came out!!! said...

Given list of his mother as a "person, the assistants, because people are not really in the process throwing the shower is. and you do not send an invitation from his sister. If someone is a problem that was your mother tell you that your idea has to throw a shower, she put her money and offered his help was very nice of them, but that was not his idea to have a shower and there was not enough room to invite him to a list of hosts.

Monique R said...

probably stay with family and friends, because you do not want a long list of names, I would simply stick to the basic information people need to know and be careful not to let anyone, when you talk about (I 'm not sure), but the invitation to the guest of honor, just send an invitation, as explained in detail and it would be a sign of a baby shower held that arises. sorry if I missed something, but I hope it will anyway.

Post a Comment