Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Ong Can U Live With An Obstructed Bowel What Do You Think Of This Song?

What do you think of this song? - how ong can u live with an obstructed bowel

ok ia wrote this song, but I do not know how the mp3 to come here, but give only poor AHLF Letters
Imagine a pop song

So you think .. NGOs in the writing because im bored
not stuck in Ahat Ahome
coz its so bad in life to the fullest and nothing you can say to change my ....
coz im giving all my time, I live in my own world
As for more fun and passion
Dance with your friends and sing with your friends
Call your family and business throughout the day
Life coz u only live once
Laugh with the girls and flirt with boheouys (children)
Site search and buy beautiful clothes
To mix with your friends and chat with their data
Remember that life comes only once to
enjoy, miss Timand away!

1 comment:

Chastidy C said...

Idk I think its nice =]

Post a Comment