Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stroke Caregiver Any Suggestions On How My Mother Should Deal With This Problem We Are Having With The Caregiver?

Any suggestions on how my mother should deal with this problem we are having with the caregiver? - stroke caregiver

We have a doctor, because my grandmother had a stroke a few months ago, and she now lives in our house. In any case, is what he is doing good. However, it has some annoying habits that I think of my mother and I did not. The first: He is constantly on his cell phone, even at work. Moreover, the Internet uses such as Yahoo messenger at work. It gave power to our computer some kind of virus. He has his own laptop so that it is not necessary to use the computer. The third part of all: constant whistles as 7:30 am Tomorrow, day and night. Finally, we sometimes have to go to dinner and not pay, offer their share. I had to pay for it, although I never said that I have to pay for his meal.
My mother pays $ 700 per week forthis kind and I fear it is stolen. Suggestions as to how my mother is with these problems that we deal with the caregiver?

2 comments:

Born Valentine's Day said...

I am a caregiver. Why not a female caregiver. You just do not senstivity than men. Try this.

Firstly, whistles, computers, mobile phones, and all forms of communication in the workplace or at home a no, no. I've never done before at home. I have it outside in the garden of my breaks, or in an emergency. In addition, $ 700 for 5 days is a lot. I paid $ 9 an hour to bother with fatal and is the lady with the heart, of compassion and mercy and honesty. It is through an agency, however.
As for the food agency says the general, if a customer asks the guard to pay out, the customer. Is it also eats dinner at home for breakfast, lunch and dinner? If you do, the rules of the agency review, which may actually still demolished. I personally never Inc.ur an expense of the owners, as though I respect and integrity. Rather it is to go with other things.

Is it independent or agency?

If you are in Los Angeles, please let me know.

Pacifica said...

You are your own boss, clear rules about what is and what is not acceptable, while working at home. It is like any other job.

Or you can contact an agency and begin interviewing for a new goalkeeper - so it's there.

Post a Comment